What are the benefits of using an agency?
- Every Trade Group has cultivated an extensive network of employers, maximising your chances of finding relevant work opportunities.
- Our recruitment consultants are industry professionals with intimate knowledge of the employment sector. This means we will place you in a job that not only suits your skill-set, but complements your work ethic and expectations.
- Our personalised recruitment process means we are with you every step of the way. We provide support, advice and any auxiliary materials needed to assist you in your search.
- We abolish the need to liaise with external stakeholders; applying with us means we negotiate on your behalf, and keep you in the loop with any relevant updates.
Do you charge me for finding a new role?
- You don’t have to pay a thing. Our business model means that the prospective employers pay us a fee to find you.
Will my resume be sent to companies without my consent?
- No. We make sure our process is as transparent as possible, and this means always asking for your permission before we send anything off.
What type of visa do I require to work within Australia?
- If you are not a permanent resident, the terms and conditions vary depending on your status. Please visit www.immi.gov.au/immigration for further details.
How do I register with your agency?
- Its’s simple! Simply upload your resume here. Our fully integrated candidate dashboard means that you can easily navigate your way around as you commence your job search.
How will I need to dress for an interview?
- We advise you to keep things smart and professional. Click here for further tips to aid you in the interview process.
What do I need to arrange so I can get paid?
- You will need to provide us with your Australian tax file number, BSB, account number, and the name of your Australian bank account.